Six Reasons Your Employee Recognition Scheme Needs a Revamp
In today’s day and age with its speedy email exchanges and instant answers, it is more important than ever for employers to be on top of their game when it comes to employee recognition schemes. If you haven’t reviewed the way you show employees appreciation for their efforts in the last few years, here are six reasons to look in more depth at a possible update.
1. It’s Not Built for the Digital Age
2. Your Employees Have Stopped Talking About It
3. There are Too Many Rules and Barriers to Regular Employee Recognition
4. Recognition is Not Personalised
5. It Doesn’t Have the Wow Factor
6. It’s Return is Immeasurable
However, you plan to update or relaunch, make sure that each and every employee understands the changes you have made as communication is the key. The worst thing a company can do is introduce an updated means of giving and receiving thanks and then never mention it again.