1. There will be seven prize draws in total. A new prize draw each Friday starting 30/07/2021 and ending on 10/09/2021. The prize each week will be equal to £1,000 to be received as either Love2shop Gift Cards, Love2shop Contactless Gift Cards, Gift Vouchers or e-Gift Cards.
2. You will be automatically entered into the prize draw once you complete an order of any Appreciate Business Services product during the Qualifying Period. An order is completed once it has been dispatched.
3. The draw will be made every Friday during the promotional period. Qualifying orders will be those orders completed during the Thursday to Wednesday seven day period before each Friday draw. For example, the draw on Friday 30thth July will be drawn from orders completed between Thursday 22nd July 2021 and Wednesday 28th July 2021.
4. You will receive an automated email once your order has been dispatched, this is confirmation that you have been entered into the prize draw. No more than one entry per perspn is permitted into each weekly prize draw.
Winners will be chosen at random on the following dates:
- Friday 30 July 2021
- Friday 6 August 2021
- Friday 13 August 2021
- Friday 20 August 2021
- Friday 27 August 2021
- Friday 3 September 2021
- Friday 10 September 2021.
Winners will be notified by email, to the email address provided when ordering. If we do not receive an email response within 7 days to claim the prize we will attempt to contact the winner by telephone if we have a valid telephone number.
5. Prizes must be claimed within 6 months or will be forfeited. We would like to publish the winner’s details on the High Street Vouchers Facebook page but will ask you before we do this.
6. The winner of the prize draw is the person named on the account that is successfully drawn at random.
7. If the winner has purchased their product(s) on behalf of a business then they are accountable for disclosing to their business that the business has won the prize.
8. The decision of Appreciate Business Services is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You must be at least 18 years of age by the last day of the month before the draw takes place and a UK resident.
11. Employees of Appreciate Group and their families are not eligible to enter.
12. We reserve the right to substitute any of our prizes for equal or greater value.
13. No cash alternative is available for any of the prizes.
14. Prizes will be despatched within 5 business days of the winner being notified.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
16. We will not be responsible to any qualifying customer if a prize draw cannot go ahead, is delayed or cancelled because of a legal or regulatory issue, a systems failure, the failure by any third party to perform services or for any cause beyond our reasonable control.
17. If a prize draw cannot take place on the scheduled date and is not cancelled, it will take place as soon as it’s reasonably possible afterwards.
18. Before we pay out any prize money, we can require potential winners to provide reasonable proof of their identity, age and that they were living in the UK as at the end of the month before the draw took place. We’ll let potential winners know what proof we need to see when we contact them.
19. The potential winners will no longer be entitled to a prize if our attempts to contact them are unsuccessful or, if having made contact with a potential winner, we discover that they are not a qualifying customer or have been unable to provide the details we require.
20. We may cancel any of the prize draws or stop operating the Draw altogether, without notice, where we are prevented from continuing because of a legal or regulatory issue, a systems failure, the failure by any third party to perform services; or for any cause beyond our reasonable control. If this happens, we will notify you by placing a notice on our website as soon as we are practically able to afterwards. By giving you notice, we may stop operating the Draw at any time or may change these rules, including the features of the draw, such as the amounts and number of prizes, and the frequency of the draws.
21. Park Retail Ltd is the promoter of the draw. Its registered office address is at Valley Road, Birkenhead, Merseyside, CH41 7ED.